Monday, April 13, 2009

I was trying to date a girl i recently met. we talk for a bit and now she has starting ignoring me. What going

We met in Atl and we starting talking on the phone, things were going really well. I sent her Flower and a plant. I sent her son a gift and i thought she really liked me. Then the phone call stop and then Texting. i don%26#039;t know what happen. every once in a while shell drop me a line and say hello. we are to meet in NYC later and shell be staying with me. But the way things are going i don%26#039;t think shell show. whats going ladies let me know what you think. She also said that i would make a great Boyfriend some day thats why im a great friend now. HUH? Help?

I was trying to date a girl i recently met. we talk for a bit and now she has starting ignoring me. What going
maybe she had a change of heart, with the %26quot;geographically undesirable%26quot; position. let it go and move on. that%26#039;s all you can do!!
Reply:it seems like she is confused about what it is she%26#039;s wanting to do.I May also can be someone else in her life ,and she is trying to figure out who she wants to be with.You need to talk to her and find out what is on her mind,because it seems like she is sending u mixed signals



acting resources

No comments:

Post a Comment