Monday, April 13, 2009

Gift for someone undergoing a minor surgery?

For complicated health reasons, my dad has to undergo a vasectomy next week. I can%26#039;t figure out what to get him as a %26quot;get well%26quot; gift. Here is some information:





*not into sports or music


*buys all electronic or technological equipment himself (one year he made me return the massage chair I got him!)


*really likes plants


*I%26#039;d like to leave the gift certificates as the last resort





I%26#039;m not sure what kind of pain/discomfort he%26#039;ll be in post-surgery, so I don%26#039;t know what kind of %26quot;relaxing/pampering%26quot; gift would be appropriate...





Any suggestions?

Gift for someone undergoing a minor surgery?
besides giving your dad HUGS and WELL WISHES,.....why don%26#039;t you try to give him Chinese bamboo...They are small and don%26#039;t grow much..they look very preety and remain live for atleast 4-5 years....Their significance in China is that IT MAKES A PERSON HEALTHY AND WEALTHY (thats why its holy)..





let me know what did U choose..
Reply:How about a good old fashion hug and I love you



White Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment